You will get professional help from Cecil Lee who is a FULLY QUALIFIED Feng Shui Expert well versed in all aspects and has a deep understanding of all the various Feng Shui techniques)
You will get a comprehensive analysis of your home:
covering all areas of analysis from your exterior environment, to your interior design, to room-by-room analysis until you are 100% satisfied with the explanations. (We usually advice our clients to start noting down points to ask even before, you start taking up our service)
get a in-depth into understanding about yourself, your family and how to enhance and even improve therelationships.
a complete analysis with two personalised visits to your home
a complete understanding with a `helicopter' view of the full complete understanding of yourself, each member of the family and your home in relation to it's Feng Shui and your personal self awarness to improve on.
You will get a range of your personalised comprehensive detailed reports for your reference.
You will also get Excellent and Committed After Sales Support, either by calling Cecil on his personal HP: (65) 9783-5171 or Fax: (65) 6482-0570 or the e-mail.
Our Onsite Audit uses the following Feng Shui Theories:-
A comparison of Cecil Lee's Professional Consultation services. It is always prudent to contact a practitioner what services are will be providing you as not all practitioners give or can give you the same level of commitment and service.
This useful check-list can allow you to benchmark what we provide against services provided by other Geomancers:-
Using Cecil Lee's service
Do remember to confirm with other geomacers
Cecil Lee is a professional Geomancer having an extensive understanding of ALL Feng Shui Theories and published many Feng Shui concepts and resources for others to learn.
Therefore, he has a full arsenal of tools to help you:-
- Shapes & Forms - Pillars of Destiny (Ba Zi Feng Shui) - Eight House - Flying STar (Xuan Kong Fei Xing) - Water Classics - Chinese Astrology (Zi Wei Dou Shu) - The Oracle (I-Ching) - Chinese Culture
Do not be afraid to check with other practitioners about their skills
Does a VERY DETAILED analysis of each family member's Ba Zi.
He uses what is known as Ba Zi Feng Shui (a very key essence in a complete and detailed overview of a House Analysis in relation to the occupaints.)
- Detailed Advanced Pillars of Destiny with 4 main pillars and 2 additional Advanced Pillars (House of Conception and House of Life which is essential to an accurate analysis)
- Inclusive of all the clashes and combinations, deriving your favourable elements, colours and wealth element.
- Inclusive of 10-yearly and Yearly analysis of each luck pillars
- This is done for EVERY FAMILY MEMBER.
This we feel is necessary to provide an overview of your heavenly luck and also to determine your suitability with the house and more. Without it would simply be incomplete.
Check firstly whether the practitioner uses Ba Zi
If they do use Ba Zi, what type of analysis are they providing you with. (Some practitioners only provide a superficial basic analysis of your birth element.
Provide a VERY DETAILED analysis with the Flying Star Feng Shui
- 20-year overall influence
- Yearly influence
- 81 Interpretations of each sector analysis
- Identifying Auspicious Area and Suggesting cures for problem areas in detail for each sector.
Check firstly whether the practitioner uses Flying Star Feng Shui
Even if the practitioner use Flying Star, do they fully provide you not just a `chart' but full and comprehensive analysis of it.
Provide a COMPREHENSIVE Summary of all the various Family Members Eight House in relation to the house
- Check the breadwinner(s) for suitability of the house
- You will know get to know who is unsuitable to for house
- You can see which room should be suitable for which family members
May provide analysis and recommendations individually and some only do it for the breadwinner.
Provide a BINDING ELEMENT which helps to improve relationship between two family members. (This is done for all the various family member relationship ie. between Father & Mother, Mother & Son, Father & Son.)
Providing you the indepth understanding of what are your personal elements, favourable & unfavourable colours, wealth element so that you can apply them to your personal life (ie. colours of clothing to wear and colour to paint your bedroom)
Provide you with a copy of the DETAIL PRINTED REPORTS for your reference after the audit.
Check with the practitioner
By the end of the consultation you will have a deep understanding of why certain areas must be cured and what to cure it with and how to improve good areas.
Confirm with the practitioner whether are they willing to not only tell you why you need to "put this here and there" but also let you know the exact rationale why it is done.
Seek Clarifications to your queries until you are 100% fully satisfied on any areas or queries regarding placement of furnitures etc
Cecil Lee will only collect the consultation fees on his second visit. This is to assure you that unless you are 100% fully satisified with our service at the end of the analysis, we will not collect a single cent from you.
Check with the practitioner.
Some practitioners may want to collect the money up-front.
Provide Recommedations to any other queries such as the placement of sensitive items like an altar Placement
Check with the practitioner
Added free assistance on any other follow-ups e.g. interior design consultation after the visit
Check with the practitioner. Some may charge you additional for this.
Select auspicious dates for the start of renovation work, initial `house move' and actual date for moving/staying in the house
Yes, but often this will be charged as additional services. Do check with the practitioner
Providing actual advice for renovation work and initial `house move' and many practical tips
Check with the practitioner
Excellent and Committed After Sales Service
You can seek further clarification via a range of support contacts
- via phone - via e-mail - via forum - via live chat
No, often you will not be able to get much additional consultation without paying for additional services.
Different modes of payment:-
On the first visit you can choose to pay by Cash or Cheque
Another option is thru Credit Card at our website.
Check with the practitioner
Compare our prices!
Very affordable and reasonable rates for our very comprehensive services.
Just look at the overall range of services which is provided at a very reasonable rate which promises you a whole lot more.
What if someone else says that they also provide Ba Zi (Eight Characters) analysis?
Firstly, please check whether the Feng Shui practitioner provides you with a full or basic Ba Zi analysis.
What if the practitioner says that he/she gives each family member a full Ba Zi analysis?
Check further to see if the practitioner analyses two extra Pillars: House of Life and House of Conception are analyzed in addition to the Year, Month, Day and Time of birth. As House of Life Pillar will ultimately determine whether a person is weak or strong as shown in the two case studies below.
On the other hand, House of Conception tells about the type of relationship for the male. And for females, in particular it relates to child birth issues and more.
Insist on this two extra pillars if anyone claims that they do a full Ba Zi analysis for you.
No one has ever come close to our highly detailed and accurate full Ba Zi analysis!
Case Study 1:
An actual case where FS practitioners have wrongly stated that this person's Ba Zi is strong earth. The correct analysis should be weak earth person.
1. In a Ba Zi or Pillars of destiny, the Year, Month, Day, Time, House of Life and House of Conception are looked at. (where each pillar e.g. Year, month etc... has each a heavenly stem and earthly branch.)
2. These elements are looked at in relation to the day of birth pillar. For example, if the day pillar has earth element.
3 The above example shows a sample chart of a person who is considered as a weak earth person.
4. Our Ba Zi analysis takes care of which season, earth is strongest or weakest as this will affect the element at the time one were born.
5. This analysis takes into consideration many of the factors i.e. what is your season of birth, any clash, or combinations of your elements.
6. Many of us, may not be aware but, many practitioners fall short of fully analyzing the birth chart of a person in this aspect.
7. For example, in this sample chart, one will see that some FS practitioners may mistaken the person born in that date to be a `strong earth' person.
8. Here is how they could easily have mistaken the person to be strong. And this is an actual case where one practitioner had got it wrong as they not done sufficient work on the Ba Zi chart.
9. The mistake has arisen to consider the person as strong earth element:-
10. Most of the normal Ba Zi analysis done by others will only consider the Year, Month, Day & Hour of Birth. If one wrongly considers only that, one can see from this example that:-
The original elements in the chart will be as follows...
2 Metal 3 Earth 1 Wood 2 Fire 0 Water
11. This is assuming no combinations was considered and the House of Life and House of Conception was not taken into account.
12. In the above, you can see that being a Earth person, he has 3 earth, plus 2 fire which produces it. This makes his favourable elements to be 5 out of 8 elements. Which is already a clear indication that he is likely to be a Strong Earth person (even if we do not yet consider the seasons of birth influence).
13. However, if you consider the Combination which occur in Hour or Day Earthly Branch wei and Year Earthly Branch wu. This is a combination that will occur and because of the favourable conditions it will combine to change the original element from wei-wu (earth-fire) to Wood element. This change reduces the two favourable elements earth and fire and change it to 2 unfavourable element wood which destroy Earth.
2 Metal 2 Earth 3 Wood 1 Fire 0 Water
14. Thus, if you consider the combinations that resulted, the final element summary would be different and thus, making it a weaker earth than originally determined.
15. Similarly, because now the House of Life and House of Conception was considered, there will be further changes to the element summary which affects whether a person is weak or strong.
16. All the analysis done by us takes into account every possible clash, harm, punishment & self punishment, and every possible Joins, Double/Triple combinations. Every additional analysis will have an overall impact on the final analysis.
17. However, if any one of the above analysis has yet to be considered, the final analysis deduced will never be accurate. Thus, we find that it is a pity that many calculation done are often lacking in many of detailed analysis in order to do a complete Pillars of Destiny Analysis.
18. In addition, the environment earth strength has already being factored into the Ba Zi.
Case Study 2:
An actual case where FS practitioners have wrongly stated that this person's Ba Zi is a weak earth. The correct analysis should be strong earth person.
1. In this second example, one can also see how often, many FS practitioners get their client's Ba Zi wrong.
2. In fact, these two case studies are true real life examples, where, these two persons, were `mislead' to think that their elements were i.e. in the first earlier example - strong earth. While in this second example, they were told that the analysis resulted in this case as a weak earth.
3. This example (below) shows how, this person especially due to double combinations of his element became a `strong earth' person.
4. Depends on how comprehensive the analysis, most of the analysis takes only the basic 4 pillars. Thus the resulting elements would be:-
1 Water 2 Earth 2 Wood 1 Fire 2 Metal
5. Given the seasons of birth Earth is Extremely Weak and he has 2 extremely weak earth, plus 1 Strong Fire against, 2 Strongest Wood and 1 Water which destroy Fire.
6. This would seem at a glance that this person is a weak Earth. If you consider all the clash and combinations etc.
0 Water 1 Earth 3 Fire 2 Wood 2 Metal
7. Again, if you consider the combinations and clashes, the resulting elements would change as above. In this case, the number of Fire would increase, decreasing the water which unfavourable for this person as there is now water now to destroy the Fire which is a Earth person's favourable element. Thus, this person is not as weak as it original seem.
8. In addition, if you have the full blown chart with the House of Life and house of Conception, again, this will change as there is additional 2 Fire element added from his House of Life and House of Conception. In addition, there is an additional Earth element in the House of Conception.
0 Water - weak 2 Wood - strongest 5 Fire - strong 2 Earth - extremely weak 3 Metal - weakest
9. No doubt, this person is a extremely weak earth, but it is strengthen by the 5 strong Fire which exhaust the 2 strongest wood to again give strength to the extremely weak earth.
10. So under this circumstances, this person is a Strong Earth as opposed to a weak Earth as originally defined.
11. Determining a person's element strength is extremely important as a weak earth is different from a strong earth. In our reports, we go all out to provide all the necessary analysis to determine this as we understand the importance and impact of having determined the correct element strength.
Who do you want to depend on getting your Ba Zi correct?
As you can see, we make sure that your Ba Zi is absolutely correct as being wrongly diagnosed as `weak' or `strong' can make such a vast difference in your Ba Zi!
No one comes as close to us in doing what we do best! Providing you the most comprehensive and accurate Ba Zi analysis!
Warmest Regards, Cecil Lee Center for Applied Feng Shui Research
Your personalised audit is conducted by Cecil Lee, who is a full-time professional geomancer
During First Visit
He will go down to your place to access your home and its environment
He will obtain the Date of Birth (& time of birth if any) of all the family members in the house.
He will obtain the layout plan of your house.
He will obtain the date which you had moved in and whether you had any major renovations
He will take an accurate compass reading of your main door
He will find out more about any concerns you may have
Cecil will then prepare a detailed analysis reports using all the various Feng Shui Analysis:-
Shapes & Forms (Exterior of the house)
Pillars of Destiny (Ba Zi Feng Shui)
Flying Star (Xuan Kong Fei Xing)
Shapes & Forms (Interior of the house)
During the Second Visit
He will then go through with you in great details about all the various problems and recommends about your house (continue to read our Complete 16 Step Worry-Free Audit more details)
He will also clarify all questions until you are 100% satisfied.
Our Complete 16 Step Worry-Free Audit
Walk Thru of a typical personalised Feng Shui Consultation session conducted by Cecil Lee during the 2nd Visit
He will let you know each of the family member's Ba Zi:-
What is each person's Feng Shui Birth Element
How is each person's 10-year luck period for the current period and the next few periods
How is each person's overall heavenly luck in general
What are each person's favourable and unfavourable elements & colours
What is each person's Wealth element
He will reveal to you all the binding element combinations for improving the relationship between the various family (i.e. between Father & Mother; Mother with Son & Son with Father etc...) He will let know how suitable the house is to the breadwinner(s). He will go with you through a detailed Room-by-Room walk-thru with you letting you know (Applying Shapes & Form and Compass School techniques including 20 Year and yearly Flying Star analysis):-
Recommended best placement of Bed Positioning, Sleeping Positions and other furniture in the room
Check for other internal bedroom flaws (ie sha qi or inauspicious furniture organisation)
He will inform you of any inauspicious stars and what you should do to cure it.
He will inform you of any auspicious areas and how you can improve it
He will let you know of any mountain star to active (if any) for added luck
Recommend suitable colours and materials of bedroom furniture and room colour.
He will answer to your satisfaction, any other questions relating to the placement of other items or issues to clear any concerns that you may have
He will give you an overview of the various external environment analysis of what are the problem area (ie sha qi) and what you should do He will give you an assessment of how much wealth your house (in relation to the surrounding estate) that it can or cannot actually retain He will let you know which areas you should avoid making renovations for that year. He will provide you with advice and recommendations based on your inputs of proposed your desired Interior Design layouts. He will provide advice on better placement of stove, altars and other items He will provide you with the various auspicious dates for moving into a house He will provide you with information on what to do during the actual house move-in He will provide you with a Career Analysis so that you have a better appreciation of the type of job i.e. existing job or future job prospect based on a Feng Shui perspective.
You will know what kinds of career are considered Career with Wealth; Career with Power Authority etc..
You will be given ample opportunity throughout each step of the briefing to clarify any issues or concerns that you may have during this detailed consultation session until you are 100% satisfied with the walk thru. Finally, you will be given a copy of each of the various detailed printed analysis reports for your reference and further readings. At the end of the consultation session, you will have had an in-depth understanding about yourself; your family members; your house and its environment; and have also a deep understanding on how to improve your overall luck and harmony.
What you will can expect after the consultation is completed?
Understand the various problem areas in your environment and how to fix them.
Understand your Feng Shui Personal Element, and what are beneficial to you.
Understand you current & future luck period and now you can adjust yourself properly to benefit from it.
Understand your house suitability to your personal luck
Understand your favourable and unfavourable elements and colours.
Underatand how you and your family members can improve relationship between each other.
Understand you 4 good and 4 bad directions to help you maximise your productivity when you work or sleep.
Understand whether the current house you are staying is suitable for you or not.
Understand where are your good wealth locations and how you can improve it.
Understand how you can better place furnitures and improve your interior decorations.
Time Frame for the Full Analysis?
This will involved 2 visits. The second visit usually is around 7 to 10 days after the first visit to allow him to look at case thoroughly.
For those who require very urgent analysis, we will try to do it within 2 working days after the first visit. (without any compromise in the quality of the analysis).